20 April 2011

one coffee awakening

I've had the strangest experiences lately. It seems like, all of a sudden, I have a real life back!! Friends with whom I have lost touch, for what feels like centuries, have come back in contact, and I even had a "girl's weekend" with a long lost friend who found me out of the blue.

When I say "out of the blue" . . . boy am I serious. Since the holidays, I have never been more depressed in my life . . . and that is really something to say if you are chronically depressed like me. But, like I have said in a couple of earlier posts, life truly is getting better, and that's not just "singing in prison." I feel like a little kid, again, in a lot of ways . . . and I'm so happy for the future. FINALLY!!!

In usual fashion, I intend to toast this essay with a cup of coffee. It's my beverage of choice, usually, and for lack of anything stronger to put in it, I will add my usual dollop of cream and say, salud!! My intentions this evening are to bring the world along into greater awareness and awakening, and to keep the happiness rolling in my own life. Thanks, friends . . . and cheers!!!

No comments: